Blog Manager Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Manager Help Needed

I have watched the tutorial, read the manual and followed the instructions, but I can't seem to make the blog feature work.

My 'Blog' page http://www.jeannenoorman.com/index.php?pr=Blog just shows the Blog Subject and even that has a slash in the middle of the title.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!
    Jeanne

www.JeanneNoorman.com

Re: Blog Manager Help Needed

Hmm.. its running magic quotes.. Soho should have programmed around those or i thought they had. Put in a support ticket at vodahost and ask them to run php.ini with Quotes Off.. 'magic quotes =off' ... theres a way you can shut it off in htaccess but I dont remember HOW.. if you can avoid using quotes for the interim or apostrophes do so...also go report a bug to soholaunch forum that its again inserting slashes into any instance of an apostrophe.

Make sure you have run the latest update yourself.. as that could be the issue as well. If you havent found where to update its in administrator.. last tab.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you, Karen! You are a blessings! :)

Comment

Okay, Karen,
        I put in the support ticket with Vodahost and at SOHO forums. I thought I knew where you were talking about for the latest update, but I don't. When you say Administrator, last tab, are you talking about my sohoadmin screen? I didn't find anything that allowed me to update to the latest version either there or in cpanel. I'm sorry if my questions seem dumb. I obviously am still learning. I really appreciate all your help. :)
        Jeanne

Comment

My bad in soho its webmaster icon..Im running around in about six different sites right now and i forget .. i know where by habit .. its telling you. Webmaster icon in soho does have all your admin settings tho.. including software updates.. try there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I updated and now the Blog is working. :)
            You have been a big help this week, and I am learning! Thanks Karen!

Comment

Working...
            X