Need help with my published pages and links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my published pages and links

After saving the pages and publishing them, some pages won't open and some others open but are vanished from my computer on the bluevoda.

Could someone help me get these pages open . I have tried renaming the pages and re-checked the links so many times. I need an expert help. The site is www.eneek.com.

Thanks.

Sebastian

Re: Need help with my published pages and links

Your Career page is missing text - has a big blank box on it.
    From Career page to several other pages you have spaces in the links.
    In your browser window, hold the cursor over the link and the URL shows at the bottom of your screen. Just take the blanks out of the links and insert the '_' and you'll be okay.
    For a link to your Home page, you don't need to put the 'index.html' - you can just put http://www.eneek.com
    Looks like most of the links are working.
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Thanks jcaywood. I have corrected that over 20 times and re-publish it as many times as I updated the page. The response after publishing is that it is successfully published each time, but it will not refresh. I keep geting the old page over and over again. The same thing applies to the "Contact Us" page.what shouls I do next?

Comment

Clear you browser cashe, it is saying it published sucessfully because it is, mistakes and all. You have a lot of links and a lot of pages, the links work in some but not the others. The problem with them is the spaces as mentioned above, the Contact Us page must be saved with a different name check spelling and spaces or if you put a hyphen instead of an underscore by mistake. Look in your control pannel and check the page names there and you can see exactly what you have. What kind of page is it? Is it a form? If so it should be a .php file not an html. I like the over all layout of the site, like the color choices but I noticed on most of your pages the text or images down each side run over the white boarders, looks odd. But the pages load quickly and the images are good. Good work and good luck.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks Ed. I am a newbie and don't know much but am willing to learn. How do I clear the cache?

Comment

open your browser, click "tools", internet options, clear- history, temp. files, cookies, all if you have that option.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

click below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X