Code to enable print feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code to enable print feature

HI friends,I am not sure i am posting in the right section but sorry if i should not be posting here.I need help enabling print feature on my website.I have a form on my website where visitors can submit it after filling the form or they can print the blank form by clicking on the text/Hyperlink CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS FORM.How can i do this.Please need your help.If i am not clear i can provide more information.Thankyou

Re: Code to enable print feature

Hi, pop the code from this site in a html box on the front of your page
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi,thankyou for your help.But will this code print the whole page or just the form on that page.Thankyou

Comment

hello;
        first you make the form in word or you make a pdf file.
        then you upload the form to your public_html and name it myfrom.doc or pdf or whatever extension you have saved the form in.

then you make your link on you page CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS FORM with the hyperlink being:
        www.yoursitename.com/myform.doc

whenever anyone clicks on CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS FORM it will bring up the form. they can print the form then fax or send it to you.

Now if you want them to fill out the form right on your website and then submit the information to you directly, i would use the free software from Blue Voda called ABVFP. There is a complete tutorial and section in the forum for this software. works great.

hope this helps,
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X