No announcement yet.

i need help with iframe-code that locate the iframe page with all the element

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with iframe-code that locate the iframe page with all the element

hi my name james and my domain name is free-sharing.com -

how to locate the all page in search engine with iframe page

i remember some code that locate the iframe page with all the element

thank you
    James Acobas

Re: i need help with iframe-code that locate the iframe page with all the element

Will this help?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: i need help with iframe-code that locate the iframe page with all the element

thank you sir

no - ihave no problems editing the tool - i will highlite my meening/

if someone type the direct url to the i frame page he will see just the iframe without all the other element of the original page/

i remember that somewhere in the arrived email from bv - ther was some html code that you locate in the page that force the iframe with all the element to be shown together/

thank you - my english is "comsi comsa"
      James Acobas

Comment

You have stated your problem clearly. I do not know the answer to your request but some others will come along that will be able to help.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

hi
          some one can help with this topic?
          thank you
          James Acobas

Comment

Here ya' go !!!!!!
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

thank you sir for your affort

lets say that i have a page (mypage.php) that one of his elements is iframe and we will locate some page (page.php)in the url line feature of the iframe.
              now if someone will link to the http://domain.com/page.php he will see the page that its just one of the element that component mypage.php the all page.
              as i remember i saw "navaldesign" post about - how to force the the iframe(page.php) to be shown just with all the element (mypage.php) and not alone.

thank you
              James Acobas

Comment

Working...
              X