This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Newsletter

I am having trouble with the e-newsletter portion of my soholaunch. I have watched the tutorials and read the manual. My problem is no where on my soholaunch menu do i have an option to click to create a e-newsletter. Why doesn't my menu have it?

Please help i need to get this done ASAP!

My website address is automailwholesale.com

Hill

Re: E-Newsletter

Hmmm.. I guess it would be that missing icon under Advanced Features group last one in the top line that says "eNewsletter" with a little yellow piece of paper. It is also pointed to by the arrows icon for menu navigation.. which is right above it, and it is also the one right above the plugin manager.

Short of a picture thats the best i can do for you.. ASAP

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes I understand what it looks like and exactly where it should be. But my problem is...IT IS NOT ON MY MENU. Does anyone know why this is...and more importantly how do i get the icon on my menu...or- is there another way i can access it.

Has anyone every heard of someone at VodaHost that is willing to pick up a phone and talk to a customer???

Comment

Here is what my main menu looks like. It will not retain the format...but hopefully you can see the e-newsletter icon is missing.

Where do I start?
        1. Select Feature 2. Setup Options 3. Drag-N-Drop Choose a feature that you would like to use from the basic, advanced or administrative feature list.Follow the instructions to set up features specific to that module.Now that your feature is set up, go to Open/Edit Page(s), select a page, and drag the feature you setup to a grid square. Done!

Basic Features Group
        Create New Page(s)
        Open/Edit Page(s)Upload Files

File Manager
        Template Upload

Template Manager

Menu Navigation
        Advanced Features Group

Blog Manager
        FAQ Manager
        Photo Albums
        Web Forms[IMG]http://www.automailwholesale.com/sohoadmin/program/sp****.gif[/IMG]Edit Products

Invoices

Shopping Cart
        Add User

Member Logins
        Display Settings

Event Calendar

SitePalClick here to show Plugin Features
        Plugin Feature ModulesGet more plugins | Manage Plugins → [IMG]http://www.automailwholesale.com/sohoadmin/program/sp****.gif[/IMG] Click here to show Standard Features

Administrative Features
        Traffic Statistics
        Backup/RestoreCreate Search

Database Tables
        Global Settings

Add Admin User

Webmaster
        Browse Addons

Manage Plugins

Help Center Edit Page(s): [On-Menu Pages] About Buy Choose a Letter Contact Data >> Permissible Purpose Home Page How it Works How Much Request a Count [Off-Menu Pages] e-mail 66 LetterEnvelope BlackWhite LetterEnvelope GoldCert LetterEnvelope RedBox Snap Pack YellowBox SnapPack BlackWhite SnapPack BlueBox Site visitors online now: [1] | Average: [1]

Comment

VodaHost is a HOSTING company - and it is not their responsibility to help you with the SOFTWARE you are choosing to use - which is why it's really an asset that they have this forum. In the case of you using Soho, you also could post to the Soho forum.

I don't use Soho, but it's possible that you have customized the view of your menu? Or maybe it works like Word and other programs, where if you don't use an icon, it "hides" behind some others - is there an arrow all the way to the right you can click on and get other icons?

Just because VH does some great things, like offering you the software without you having to pay for it - you still need to go to the software people for answers on their software.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I already went to the people i paid the money to and they sent me here. So maybe i am a little lost on who can help me. If this forum is just a free service i apologize. I figure someone cashed my check...i didn't realize my website was a free service. I would like to talk with the company that actually cashes the checks and maybe they have someone who can fix my menu.

Comment

Well I suggest that you go to Webmaster, software, UPDATE it.

This is what your admin SHOULD look like provided you have already set up the store..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Karen, thank you for the illustration with the e-newsletter icon. That is exactly what i am missing. My menu looks identical to yours except for the missing icon. On my menu there is just a empty spot.

I have already updated to the newest version...and in fact to play it safe i just checked once again for a newer version.

I never was given an option to leave the enewletter off my menu...so i know it's not that. Also it doesn't seem like there is another access point to get to the icon.

Karen do you know who the people are that have access to adding this icon to my menu?

By the way...am i not in the right forum? Is this the forum for soho...a previous post said i wasn't. If not what is the correct address for the soho forum?

Hill

Comment

You are in the correct room for this forum about soho questions.. but we arent soholaunch

Go to soholaunch.com and theres a link for the forums and addons.

You probably will need to reset your account..or unistall and reinstall soho.

Thats not like something that can be just ADDED. Its part of the install.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X