Guest Book Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Book Problem

I create a review section justing the guestbook option in blue voda but on my website at the bottom of the review section is a warning message that reads "Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for ./guestbookdb.php in /home/sfwykuu/public_html/guestbook.php on line 188" What does this message mean, did I do something wrong, and lastly how to I fix it?

Re: Guest Book Problem

I am not sure but just looking at the file path you posted I think your problem is you have public_html. Do you have a page named public_html? If not that line should not be there. The public_html file is where all the pages of your site are stored, not to be linked to.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Sorry but ignore the above post looking back over it I realized I was wrong and way off base, I am not really sure why you are getting the error. Someone else is having the same problem look at the new posts and you'll see the one he posted and the answers so far.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Can you please post your code i can figure out your problem.
        "Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for ./guestbookdb.php in /home/sfwykuu/public_html/guestbook.php on line 188"
        This means that there is a error of the function.filesize on line 188. If you can please post the code i can figure it out for you.

Donclurd

Comment

Working...
        X