X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songbirds site

I posted and asked for opinions, I received 1;
    Surely there is someone that can help me link all my pages together;
    I tried linking every thing, when I go to my site all I get is error 404 except on purchases nothing else will link I did all the same.Am I supposed to put everything in folders to make it stay?
    I have 5 pages I can't get them to show up.
    Another thing is none of my fans can bring my site up, I tried it on a lot of their computers. What's wrong?
    Also can anybody tell me what it means when I click my images properties
    it tells me 1 of 50 users, there's only supposed to be me using my computer.
    Thanks much
    Songbird www.stepsoffaithministeries.com
    Steps Of Faith Ministeries
    P.O. Box 1854
    Moultrie Ga. 31776

My name is Helen McCall
    Steps of faith is a faith based singing ministry.
    featuring 65 songs, Teaching Manual & songbooks
    I have written. I write,compose.publish,record my
    music and make Cd's.
    my contact # is 229-890-3383

http://www.stepsoffaithministeries.com

songbird

Re: Songbirds site

The home page loaded, but the links didn't work, as you stated. Do you have your pages uploaded to public_html? Also, are the pages named in all lower case letters?

I'm pretty new to BlueVoda, but I'm willing to help if I can. :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by songbird
      I posted and asked for opinions, I received 1;
      Surely there is someone that can help me link all my pages together;
      I tried linking every thing, when I go to my site all I get is error 404 except on purchases nothing else will link I did all the same.Am I supposed to put everything in folders to make it stay?
      I have 5 pages I can't get them to show up.
      Another thing is none of my fans can bring my site up, I tried it on a lot of their computers. What's wrong?
      Also can anybody tell me what it means when I click my images properties
      it tells me 1 of 50 users, there's only supposed to be me using my computer.
      Thanks much
      Songbird www.stepsoffaithministeries.com
      Some of your links won't work because they contain symbols (, & ) and uppercase letters. Some others seem to not point to an existing page.
      It is possible that you have not uploaded the pages or, when uploading, the programe has broken the page name.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Helen,
        Have checked your links do not enter commas in your links and just use spaces between words,also when you try them go into tools internet options/delete temp files and clear files before you view changes made.
        Hope helpful
        regards
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

I'm real new at this myself. But I have spent two weeks learning and trying. So I say Cool. Your links don't seem to work for me. The song is great. I'm sure your on the right path. LOL, Maybe you could check out my new site and give me some advice from your perspective. www.intimatewaters.biz, Waterfall, fountains etc. Thanks. Bill

Comment

Working...
          X