Adding sound on a menu bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding sound on a menu bar

Hi! I need to fix a little sound when I click on the buttons of navigation bar. The problem is that I have used GLASS BUTTON to make my navigation bar. How may associate a sound with every button?

Re: Adding sound on a menu bar

Someone may tell something about the question? Client ID#21452

Comment

Hi, Faxuno! As I see, there is no answer yet. It's a pity. I would also add sound to some buttons...

Comment

Nothing and nothing? Voda people, where are you?

Comment

You are waiting probably because no one has the guts to be blunt: adding sound to navigation is so unprofessional and tacky that it is usually obvious to most as "cause to pause" to re-think the idea .... unless your site is completely done in Flash, the "effect" is lost entirely if presented to visitors alone without complimentary action (and Flash add-in sounds are of a much higher quality as well). IMO

Second part of it is the adding of sound to links is an easy procedure, and when asked, telegraphs to all that you still have much to digest about a core process: the Tutorials on LINKING and MENUs clearly show the small tick box and BROWSE function to locate and add a /WAV file to the action of hyperlinking. It is especially visible vis the NAVIGATION and ROLLOVER icons in Blue Voda (lower left ).

When you get done configuring the sound in the PROPERTIES of your object, then simply upload your sound file to the public_html/ directory of the site so it can be located via the link and played as designed.

If these instructions are not up to par, simply do a Search of the Forums to find others (located top of every Forum page).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X