This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My published changes wont update?

I am renewing my website and am changing the contact page but the changes don't apear! I have followed the tutorial and worn out the f5 key and ran C-cleaner numerous times then worn out the print on the f5 key yet it will not change from the old and stodgy one!!! To make things worse, I have double text on the logo! When will it end? What can I do? Please help me as the form doesn't work and I am truly fed up.
    The page is www.waffleselbolson.com/contact.html
    Please help me!!!!

Re: My published changes wont update?

Hi ..

I do see that you have a problem with your text on the page .. it is helpful if you just add one extra space at the end of your text line to allow for expansion when publishing .. be sure you grab the handles of your text box and size appropriately as well ..

I am not sure if you are now seeing the changes you have made to your page, but if you are publishing to the same directory as usual (public_html for your main domain) then the changes should take place ..

Please try again ..

Also if your contact form is not working, please make a separate post under forms for this matter and you will be taken care of ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi;
      I spent the night thinking about the problem and decided to just make a new page, change the links and that should be that.... we will see.
      Thank you anyway and I will have a look at the form too. Cheers

Comment

Ok .. not a bad plan and hopefully that works out for you .. let us know though if you continue to have further issues ..
        Cheers!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X