Help Needed PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed PLEASE

Hi, i'm pulling my hair out here and would LOVE some help, I'm trying to publish my site www.whiskeyridge.org, I don't understand why my pages up load with .bvp tag, internet explorer try's to open up blue voda when I view it, if I change the tag to .html my page opens in some alien code!!

I submitted a support ticket and was told my pages were named wrong ( NO KIDDING) how and what do I do.. I followed the on line blue voda gide to a tee... Thanks Hairless Robert!!!

Re: Help Needed PLEASE

When you save you pages do not add either .bvp or .html or anything else. Just save your page...say for your home page it should be just index nothing else. It has to be index or it will not know which page is your landing page.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks , thats how I saved them when I created them, but when I up load them file manager puts that tag on them automaticly ? also I notice that I have double urls ? don't know how to fix this either ???

Comment

hrobert, I would love to help but we really need to be in the right forum to do this. It is frowned upon to discuss anything to do with web building here. Please repost in the BV general issues forum.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks just noticed wrong forum, my appoligies to any offended !!

Comment

Hi Robert:

When you create a page in blue voda, you just save by the page name only .. all small letters, no spaces between the words unless the words are joined together by the use of the underscore symbol.

Now, when it comes to linking these pages together .. the link that you need to apply, needs to have the file extension .html after the name of the page ..

e.g. - the page is named *****s .. save and publish as *****s
            - link to the page as http://yourdomain.com/*****s.html

If you are seeing double links, just remove them from the linking area and retype in the correct url ..

This will then bring all of your pages together ...

P.S. I've moved your thread, hopefully you have found it ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X