Contact Page Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Page Error

Everytime I publish my contact page it gives me 500 Error w/ a 404 page not found, or Internal Server Error.

This is the link http://www.deaddollsociety.com/chamber/contact.php

The problem is very similar to the member's below except with a contact form instead of a guestbook. I have tried the steps in this thread with no avail.

Re: Contact Page Error

Check that your "chamber" folder permissions are 755
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

THANK YOU! It worked.

Comment

Aha! Patience is a virtue that I am learning!
        I am having the exact same problem as you! Where can I find the permissions for a folder? (am I a bit slow?)

Comment

Connect with FTP, right click the folder on your site, and select properties (or permissions), when they show up check if they are set at the correct number.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, I've checked the ftp and the number is 755. I have also re-checked the address on the page and the link and copied and pasted it to ensure it is the same thing but nothing, still error 404!
            My info is www.waffleslbolson.com 75.126.169.142 and the page I am trying to access is www.waffleselbolson.com/contact-us.html (which isn't there!)

Comment

It is in http://www.waffleselbolson.com/contact-us.php , because when you use the built in form processor, the pages are automatically published as php.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Now do I feel like a dozy old twonk or what?
                thank you

Comment

Working...
                X