This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost Is the Greatest

I want to say Thanks to Herr General and the support staff. I recently had MAJOR problems and they were all fixed within 24 hours.

Those of you who are impatient let me tell you from experience that there are hosting companies and software companies that will IGNORE you for a WEEK before they get around to solving your issues, and some of them are HUGE companies, have a HUGE staff and are worth MILLIONS and trade stock, have boards of investors, stockholders, lawyers etc, and you still dont get the personal service you get in Voda Land! Thank you Vodahost web hosting!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: VodaHost Is the Greatest

I agree with Karen coming over here from another hosting which is a huge outfit and search engine having a problem getting fixed was like pulling teeth it took them 5 months to fix the problem I had in my cpanel nothing but frustration. Since coming to voda was the best thing to do anytime you run into a situation just post it in this forum you will get an answer in no time flat. Voda host can't beat they are the best out there.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: VodaHost Is the Greatest

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      I want to say Thanks to Herr General and the support staff. I recently had MAJOR problems and they were all fixed within 24 hours.

Those of you who are impatient let me tell you from experience that there are hosting companies and software companies that will IGNORE you for a WEEK before they get around to solving your issues, and some of them are HUGE companies, have a HUGE staff and are worth MILLIONS and trade stock, have boards of investors, stockholders, lawyers etc, and you still dont get the personal service you get in Voda Land!

Karen
      Happy to be of service!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X