redone site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redone site

just want some imput I redone www.anytime-figurines.com nothing fancy to it. Just tell me what you think. I did not do the prouct pages yet will be oing them shortly theres over 200 pages of them.
    Last edited by jkadin; 06-08-2008, 11:26 PM. Reason: left off words
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: redone site

the color scheme you have chosen is very hard to read think about people who have vision problems with color.

Comment

I agree with the above - the color you have chosen is rather harsh. Perhaps a lighter shade of that same color would work..

Also, why the capital letters? Unless you have a compeloling reason to use them, the just feel like shouting, and are rather unfriendly and off-putting.

A suggestion about your header:
      I may just be my personal taste, but your header seems really plain to me.

Yours is a fanciful site; you carry lovely whimsical figurines, and I think you could benefit from a header that portrays that - something to catch the 'fancy' or attention of your potential customers.

Right now, I don't think I would even scroll down far enough to see your product, as the impact of badly contrasting color and capital letters feels too much like a hard sell site..

If you had some kind of graphics in yor header, or further up on the page, your visitors could get the idea right away that you have cool stuff to buy..

Again, just my opinion..

Good luck, and regards,
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks for the comments. The background color I will probaly go for a lighter shade and the tex menu I have decided to go black instead of red also probaly go with a couple of smaller images in the header. Again thanks for the comments.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
        X