X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

Hi there,
    I have recently published my website truckies.org, though i had a problem with one of the pages it is the contact us. When I published the page the the settings on the control panel was on ( publish changed files only) instead on (publish all files). Now i cant get the page to publish at all and i dont want to delete it and start again. I have tryed renaming the page but it will not work. When i click on the page on the internet it says cannot display page error 404. Can you please help me with this.
    Kind Regards
    Tim

Re: Publishing Question

You need to tell us the name of the page you are having trouble with.. it may help.

By the way... are you just looking for input from US truckies or would you take some input from a UK one??? I am sure I can find a few stories for you.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Just noticed that all your pages except your home page read "truckies.net" in the top banner
      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Good start, just a few issues. On your photos page there are a couple images that will not load and many of your images look distorted. Your contact Us and advertise with us pages have html code behind your page. You may have added the coding to the wrong place in the "page html". Not crazy about the black back ground, a little hard on the eyes. As for not being able to publish make sure you are pointing to the right server. try to log into your control pannel, then check your public_html folder and see if the pages you can't find are there.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X