Shopping Cart Linking Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart Linking Question

Shewwww, I am very new at this and a bit frustrated so here goes if anyone can help me......my site is www.cleverthoughts.net and on the first link "50 Themed Party Ideas" I have my first shopping page. I really do not want the "view cart" button I would like the "Shopping Cart" link I have created at the bottom of each page but I don't know how to get my link to go to thew view cart information. I have viewes the Paypal forum and the code I see is for their button. I just don't want to add that button to every page as I think it will look odd.
    Thanks for the help!
    Lonna

Re: Shopping Cart Linking Question

I'm not sure I can help, but....why do you think a "view cart" button would not look good on each page? As a customer; I like to have noticeable navigation aids available! If you dont like their buttons; they allow you to specify an address to your own image for the buttons. It would, of course have to be an image that you "uploaded by FTP" to your website's location on VodaHost's server.

If you insist on using only a text word for "view cart"; then put that text on your page and set it's properties to "publish as image". Then you would have to look at "page html" coding and determine what BV assigned as an image designation, (ie., bv01234.gif,etc.), and use that in the url when creating the "add to cart/view cart" buttons at PayPal.com

Hope this helps more than confuses you! Someone else might come along now with an easier method.

Correction: if you added the image to your page, then it would automatically be uploaded in the publishing process! (Referring to the 1st para.)
    Last edited by judavvforum; 06-16-2008, 10:05 PM. Reason: Correction to advice.

Comment

Working...
    X