Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Stupid text box question

Hello...

I'm building my first page and I set the page background to be black. My text is in text boxes placed on light blue shapes. I will use this first page as a template for all of my pages and will need to edit text A LOT.

I want my text to always be black, and have set the text default color to black. BUT - since the page background is black too - when I click on the text boxes to edit, it shades the whole text box in black so that you can't see the black text at all. This makes editing very difficult. The text is on the light blue shapes, so when it's not in edit mode, you can see it fine.

I just need to be able to edit easier. How do I change the color that the text box is highlighted in when it's in edit mode without changing the color of the page background?

Thanks!

Re: HELP! Stupid text box question

Hi Kitty

Highlight the text and click on the A tool and up will come a selection of colors for the text. If you change the color through properties the text box colors. (Best to leave as automatic for a transparent text box.) Hope that helps. Doug

Comment

Re: HELP! Stupid text box question

Your best bet would be to make the text white to start with. Write what you need to write, check it for spelling, grammar, layout etc, then when you are sure everything is ok, highlight it all and change it to black.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
      X