Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word press theme help

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to upload my index page www.basilbodies.com that I have created with BV and published with VH to word press and make it work as i want to use my home page as a blog.
    Thank you,
    ArchieB.

Re: Word press theme help

Hey Archie

I agree your Header looks fantastic and would equally look good on a blog.

I would consider starting your blog straight away with a basic theme just so you can start posting and building traffic. Then just search the Wordpress Tutorials to see how you go about creating your own theme.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

G'Day Phil,

The problem is when I'm in wordpress to preview my site it takes me to my index page and not the default page. I have already tried to upload the default page like you suggested but it doesn't seem to appear. I am a real novice at this and when I look at the tutorials I am finding them hard to follow. But I guess I'll just keep on trying.
      Thanks for your reply and by the way where about in Australia are you as I'm in Melbourne.
      Cheers,
      ArchieB.

Comment

I am in Perth Archie

Hope you can sort out the problem. I have had problems with wordpress in the past as well.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
        X