Scrollbar help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollbar help

Is it possile to add a scroll bar to my site and when add text to it add hyper links to it? When ever I tried to add a link it just shows it like you cant add html

Re: Scrollbar help

Are you saying you want to have a small but scrollable area on a page where you can add links? If so, an Iframe is probably the way to go.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

How do I make an iframe?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
        How do I make an iframe?
        http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/28.htm

Read carefully also the notes on the lower part of the tutorial page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I want in a text area so I can add text and then like a click here for more info at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
            I want in a text area so I can add text and then like a click here for more info at the end
            You mean something like this?

http://www.navaldesign.info/findach/jesse1.html ?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yeah I learned how to just after I made in the text area post thanks for the help. I love BLueVoda Sitebuilder its soo great :)

Comment

Working...
              X