X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with publishing a page

Hi,
    I've read all the treads. Saved and saved and my contact page with the new forms on it is not publishing (it says it is). I know this has been asked many times and I hesitate to ask, but I've read all the threads and can't seem to find the problem.
    The email works, it's all set up and I can send and receive so am really looking forward to posting a new page! Thank you so much if you can help! Catherine www.catherinebuchanan.com
    All the best
    Catherine
    www.catherinebuchanan.com

Re: please help with publishing a page

Do you have a grey back ground with one image of the back of a woman and another with fish? If so, it published and I see it fine. Have to run so I can not critique it at the moment. I will check back later.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

No woman, no fish. Thanks for looking though. The old page saying I have a yahoo email address is still up. The one I'm trying to publish has a contact form from a template on it, maybe I didn't do that right. I've tried all I can think of though.
      All the best
      Catherine

Comment

I found the page in cpanel, it uploaded with the extension .php
        Do I need to change and republish every page so the navigation bar works with this extension? How do I get it to show up on the web sit? does it need to be changed to .html? I can't find anything but a mention it will do this in the turtorials, but not how to make it work. Sincerely frustrated, all day, hope someone can help.
        All the best
        Catherine

Comment

it looks like your link has a html extension on it. if your contact page published with a php extension, just change the extension on your link of the home page to
          www.catherinebuchanan.com/contact.php
          im sure this will work, by the way i will be on your site, very interesting.
          mrmagoo144
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

mrmagoo144 is correct change the file type and your set. I was on your site through the .php link visitied ever page and was blown away by the artwork. Nice site, are the painitings for sale?
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

A million times thank you! It's always just one small detail to get it going. The page now shows up, but there is still one problem. I set the email up with Eudora and it is working, but when I type a message in the box and hit the send button, the words don't come through to my email, just the title of the send button. How do I connect the message box to the send button?
              About your question, some of the paintings are for sale and some have already sold. It was kind of beyond me to get that part organized. I very much want to make a page to sell reproductions and list what is available, sizes, prices etc. Currently I am in Florida arranging for reproductions for my next show in California and much of my work is still in Hawaii (the gallery I was with closed due to the owners illness and my work there is stored until I can get back there). Hopefully in the next three months it will all be a little more organized!
              All the best
              Catherine

Comment

Working...
              X