1st page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st page

This is my 1st website, its almost complete, lol. But I am looking for any input, thanks.

www.pinehollowprimitives.com

Re: 1st page

I like the layout - the order form and pricing link is not working and you may want to lift the images on the about us page. There is an element below the testimonial from Lori Ann that you may not want in.
    Nice site - good job.

Comment

Hi, You off to a good start. Couple of things to look at!
      Many of the sites images need to be reduced in kb’s as its slowing the pages down on 1st visit. Would also help when you resize to change them to .jpg as bmp is notorious for upping the kb’s.
      Would be nice to have a common menu though out & to every page as I felt a bit lost when going to certain areas.

Good luck with the site.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

your pictures should be clickable to your product page and you shoul have alt names on your pix. so when the mouse rolls over you seee the name.

Comment

First off to a good start the images on your feeders and bat nee to be cut down took a while to load. Color scheme is nice. you should put all menu links on all pages besides the homepage to they can decide to go to another page. Well done
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

thanks for the good advice changed all pic to jpg, huge diff. I appreciate the suggestions and the time you took to make them. Trying a drop down menue to help in nav.

Comment

For a first website as Chris says, you are off to a good start. You have a good eye for layout and design. I will just add to what others have said and that is to keep a defined links menu on each page. I quite like your menu bar links on your homepage, but maybe place them at the very top of the page and then keep them in that same exact place on every page. Good work though, await your finished product.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You might want to get some code for a 'real' calender. And also, your page logo looks great! Simple, yet elegant, you might want to keep the logo in the same place though throughout your pages. Good job over all!
                -Zachary
                www.pebblecrossing.com
                Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

I love your font choices and your color choices! Great job!
                  -Zachary
                  www.pebblecrossing.com
                  Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Working...
                  X