Where Is The Form Wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Form Wizard

On my website the forms are no longer being e-mailed to me.... they are an order form and also to collect e-mail addresses....
    When i look at the tutorials they say to go to form wizard...i can not find it ...i have a form button but it does not ask all the stuff the wizard does in the tutorial.

Where is the forlm wizard or how do i get the forms i have to e-mail to me i do not see where i have to put in my e-mail... i do not remeber how i did it like a year ago... and i do not see the original tutorial i saw at that time.

www.creativetouchescanada.com

Re: Where Is The Form Wizard

Have you downloaded Blue Voda 10? If so, look at the button that looks like a grid, there is two of them.
    -Zachary
    www.pebblecrossing.com
    Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

I have not downloaded BV10... it will not affect the pages already built in BV9? Just asking because I had a prob with computer and had to reinstall BV, as everything was wiped off computer I had to import my site back to puter and had to basically redo the whole thing.... I do not want to do that again just bacause the form is not working.... if i got it to work once I should be able to again

Comment

One has a wand or something on it. That's the form wizard.
        -Zachary
        www.pebblecrossing.com

Comment

I have not downloaded BV10... it will not affect the pages already built in BV9? Just asking because I had a prob with computer and had to reinstall BV, as everything was wiped off computer I had to import my site back to puter and had to basically redo the whole thing.... I do not want to do that again just bacause the form is not working.... if i got it to work once I should be able to again

Comment

Only Blue Voda 10 has form wizard.
            -Zachary
            www.pebblecrossing.com

Comment

downloaded it made the form... it does not send to my e-mail

With this new wizard do i still need a sepeate action.php page????

Comment

Ok forget it i hate this form stuff nothing will work

Comment

Originally posted by creativetouchescanada View Post
                  Ok forget it i hate this form stuff nothing will work
                  Take a deap breath... make a cup of tea... sit down and re read the tutorials on creating a form on your website. If you follow the instructions exactly you cannot go wrong.
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

i have re read and re watch several times....not working and driving me nuts...downloaded BV10 and now nothing will even republish...

Comment

You do not need action.php for the form wizard contact us form.
                      -Zachary
                      www.pebblecrossing.com

Comment

i am sorry i am just anniyed that i can not even republish pages....can i republish pages built in BV9 with BV10??? i do not understand all this

Comment

i am going to bed and i will try again tomorrow

Comment

We all have days like that so don't worry. Yes you can republish all your BV9 pages using 10, but no need to republish unless you make any amendments.
                            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ty i did do changes.... to the form that is not sending to my e-mail....i get the thank-you page but when i look at mail there is nothing there

Comment

Working...
                              X