Combo Boxes and fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Boxes and fonts

I have created a questionnaire on a single page, using combo boxes and all the information comes through in email properly. The problem I am facing is the arrows on some of the boxes on the published page does not appear inthe mozilla firefox browser, although the options are there. Similiar also happens with Internet Explorer as well as some of the arrows being different on some questions than others.

I was just wondering how I can resolve this issue, as well as the issue I am having where the font type I select for my headers are different to those on the published versions on my page.

Please Help, thank you

Re: Combo Boxes and fonts

A link please ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry, its www.quizkingdom.co.uk/marketing.php

Thank You

Comment

The arrows are different because in some cases you have used comboboxes, in some other listboxes.
        If you use listboxes, you need to make them AT LEAST 2 lines high, so the arrowa will appear ok.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I checked the types of boxes I used and they all appear as combo boxes, some I have requested to allow multiple selections and others only require one selection. Could that be the reason? Also what do you mean by two lines high?

Comment

I just submitted your form, you need more choices! You also need error messages when a user doesn't fill out the whole form.
            -Zachary
            www.pebblecrossing.com
            Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Setting a combobox to multiple selections automatically turns the arrows to UP - Down instead of only up, as if it was a Listbox.
              So, if you want to have multiple selections for some of hem, turn them to Listboxes, and stretch down each one of them so that at least two lines (two selections) are visible simultaneously.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Ok thank you for your assistance, greatly appreciated

Comment

Just one more thing, I have tested the form out but sometimes the from heading says nobody and the subject will say mraketing. What causes this?

Comment

Working...
                  X