Wordpress theme errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress theme errors

Hi, I have installed the wordpress theme semilogic into wordpress. I have done this before when my account was hosted on another server but I am receiving the following errors now that I have installed it at VodaHost. I am being told that it is an issue with the host server. Can you please advise how I can fix the following errors.

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/feankxcc/public_html/YourMaternityResource.com/wp-content/themes/semiologic/inc/inc.php on line 24

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/feankxcc/public_html/YourMaternityResource.com/wp-content/themes/semiologic/inc/inc.php on line 41

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/feankxcc/public_html/YourMaternityResource.com/wp-content/themes/semiologic/admin/docs.php on line 40

Thank you,
    Kim

Re: Wordpress theme errors

Kim..

How did you install this? was it thru fantastico..? And can you access the files in question and fix the path? And if its a hosting error.. then you must put in a support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,
      Yes I installed WordPress through Fantastico and uploaded the theme to the theme folder via ftp. I only seem to be experining this error with this template and not any others, I was not sure if I should just go into the files and modify the text as I do not know anything about the code.

I have no idea what the error means and I was hoping maybe someone has seen this type of error before and knew how to resolve. Like I said I was using this same theme when my website was installed on another server without error.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

I am trying to upload my own header image and I receive the following error.

" The wp-content folder is not writeable by the server"

How do I get this resolved? Does anyone else have this problem with the server?

Comment

I do headers on wordpress by altering the THEME or the template saving my changes, and then reupping the theme and reapplying it. Make sure you ftp the pic too. You might also check the folder permissions you have set.. it well be that its not writeable.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

THanks Karen, That was the issue, the permissions on the folders were off. thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
            X