Working with tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with tables

I`m creating a 2 row & 2 column table and stretch i horisontally so that the split lines gets a vertical perspective. Now...filling in the colums I`d like to spli right lower square horizontally, as in a picture at the top and then a picture below with another size ( width )

To my experience this cant be done without interfering with the square at the top. Is there a way to do this ?

How do I merge two tables ?

Thanks for anyones help :)

svaanord

Re: Working with tables

Hi,

Eitherway just add the additional rows and column and then drag the lines to adjust.

2. What do you mean; "merge 2 tables?" Please elaborate.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I cant figure it out. Always...when I split a cell it splits vertically. How do I split a cell horisontally ?

By merging two tables I mean this...create two separate tables next to each other...then lock them together so that they move as one.

And may I sneak in another question ? :)

How do I password protect a page in bluevoda so that visitors after posted on the internet only has access to the page by using a given password ?

Thanks for your time :)

Comment

I dont think that you can split a cell horizontally.
        Select both tables: click on one cell and "Shift" click on the other. Then right click and select "Group" from the options.
        You cannot password protect a single page. You can however, password protect a folder/directory
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X