This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great company and great service

I hate reading testimonials because they all sound like the company paid the person to write them,... NOT in my case !

I tried 3 or 4 website building software programs but I could not do what I wanted with them: Bluevoda is very user friendly, it is very easy to work. The tutorial videos are very informative and easy to follow and help a lot. I am no web design expert, but I found I could create a very good looking website with bluevoda.

As I had my domain name prior to using Bluevoda, I was reluctant to pay for a second hosting company, namely vodahost web hosting, but, the first company has turned out to be customer unfriendly !! In dealing with Vodahost, I realise they are there to help the customer be successful and to sort out problems. In comparison to my original hosts Vodahost are far far better. They are friendlier and have a very fast turnaround time when you ask for help. They sound professional and seem very able to help.

I am very happy with the software and what I have produced, I am with the hosting package. It is ideal for me with a small business. I can fuill recommend it to anyone.

JIm at www.englishforwork.de
    Englishforwork.org.uk
    Englisch Kurse, gezielt für den Arbeitsplatz.

Re: A great company and great service

thanks!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X