Troubleshooting Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubleshooting Help

I download BV on yesterday and began testing the program on my laptop. This morning I used the same email link to download BV on my desktop pc but none of the functions work. For example using my laptop I can click on templates and the image library opens up in a new window. On my desktop pc nothing happens. I can even click on new page and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated to get the program running so thanks in advance.

Veedub3

Re: Troubleshooting Help

Well VEE.. try allow bv in your firewall or virus software full access and then it will most likely work.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen but that did not work...anyone else have any suggestions?

Comment

Try downloading again. Possibly a corrupt download. Empty your temp files first.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

I tried that before I submited my post and that did not work either. It is no longer an issue now as I have been slaving away on different website desing sources. My list was narrowed to cubecart, zencart, Nvu, and Bv. Well Bv is no longer on my list because as a potential customer I could not get an answer to a simple question but instead my posts were deleted or altered by the moderators. You are moderators for a reason so that you can provide help. How do yo think it looks when I am researching this software and are having these kinds of issuse with no help. From a business stand point would you use this product??? The last thing I am going to do is waste anymore time on bv especially when the moderator looks at my question and provides no help but just keep hitting the delete button. Well here is another post for you to delete as a matter of fact delete my registration because I will NEVER use this ****py ass software and I thouroughly intend to bash BV on every forum that I am a member of.

Good bye and good riddens.

Comment

I hope you are successful wherever you may decide to go.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X