'guestbookdb.php' question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'guestbookdb.php' question

When it says upload 'guestbookdb.php', where do I find this script? I can't see any guestbook on Fantastico.

Re: 'guestbookdb.php' question

No need to upload anything. The guestbookdb.php will be automatically created when you do the first post. And, Fantastico has nothing to do with it, we are talking about the BV built in guestbook, right ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Correction: 'guestbook.php' question

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      No need to upload anything. The guestbookdb.php will be automatically created when you do the first post. And, Fantastico has nothing to do with it, we are talking about the BV built in guestbook, right ?
      Made a mistake, it's the 'guestbook.php' that it can't find. Yes, it's the BV one. I uploaded it to my website and still can't find this file anywhere.

I do seem to have a problem with uploads. When I upload my webpages from BV, none of the menu bars (created using the menubar feature of BV) show up either. I had to go into the online edit and use icons and then upload the icons manually. The same for any pics I added. I had to load them all manually.

www.foreveravon.net

Comment

You most probably have checked in the Publish Dialog box, the option "Publish HTML files only". This is an option used only for updates when no new shapes, images etc are added. Select "Publish all files" and they will be uploaded.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You most probably have checked in the Publish Dialog box, the option "Publish HTML files only". This is an option used only for updates when no new shapes, images etc are added. Select "Publish all files" and they will be uploaded.
          Thanks. That worked nicely. I can see the guestbook.php file now.

I still have a problem though. I get this for the guestbook page:

Comment

Re-publish the avongusetbook page. Make sure that in the Publish dialog box, you have selected the "Publish all files" option
            Navaldesign

Comment

Re-publish the avongusetbook page. Make sure that in the Publish dialog box, you have selected the "Publish all files" option
              OK. I've done that. But it is still not working.

Comment

Working...
              X