Fonts in Text editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts in Text editor

Can anyone tell me why the text in the first line under Our Products and the text in Postage & also Gift Giving on Home page of http://www.thegemlovers.com isn't Verdena Size 3 like it is in what I can see if I open the text editior element in the store back? I have the same problem on a couple of other pages. I have changed it several times to what is is supposed to be; but in the live store it won't change.

The opening paragraph only ended up green because after I upgraded to the newer version of Soho I decided to change the wording. It ended up green - how I don't really know but as I decided it looked ok I left it. Again it isn't in the font I selected, but who knows what will happen if I change it! If it ain't broken don't fix it. I'm afraid there is now too many fonts & space difference on the page. Any comments?
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com

Re: Fonts in Text editor

Vicki

Most likely its because you had some left over formatting in there and if you look in the html you will see it. Sometimes backspacing doesnt get rid of it all.

Not sure why you cant get it to change or why you are having issues.. It is java driven so, make sure your java is updated to the latest version. One solution would be to use an html editor to format your section there or the whole page even and use a custom include there..or even just notepad if you are familiar enough with the html coding.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Fonts in Text editor

There are a few </font></font> that could be causing trouble. I think most of the problem might be missing html rather than more. I noticed in most of the html there was code all over the place for font size, but not face code. I'm just changed the script to Arial & face = code has appeared at every link. I might switch it back to Verdant later & see what happens.
      www.dinkdy.info
      www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
      www.thegemlovers.com
      www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Working...
      X