Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problem with BV 10

Hi everyone

I’ve a really big problem with my new BV 10 I have a tables with text and images and when I upload the page the images are not there. When I working on the program I can insert an image in to an every single sell but then when I scroll down the page they disappear. My domain is www.goldenchoiceproperties.com and the first page I have done with the new BV 10 is http://www.goldenchoiceproperties.com/romania/romania.html you can see in here haw many thing are missing compare to the what really should be. I try to make a new page from a scratch but without any success. I really need some help
    Thanks
    Overseas Investment Property
    SPA Resort Cyprus Larnaca
    Interior Painting Ideas and Painting Tips

Re: Having problem with BV 10

Hi,
    It looks like all your images are on the page. 3 under Featured Properties and 3 under Latest Development. Is that right?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Hi Tom

Yes that’s right but on the page missing all the flags on the header, my logo, under the logo Development by Region there is an orange background under that as well, on the left hand site latest development blu background and the footer see http://www.goldenchoiceproperties.com/romania/romania.html compare to the home page http://www.goldenchoiceproperties.com

Comment

You mentioned "upload"
        All .bvp pages must be published through the web builder and not uploaded through the ftp method.
        Just checking to see if upload and publishing are the same term for you??
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Hi Terry sory about that but they have been published through the web builder not uploaded through the ftp. Do you have any ideas what cousing that I'm still trying but there is no way to do it. I cann't even make a new page I mean if I use a table. I submit a support ticket but they says to go to the forum and can not help me

Comment

Can you give me the exact steps you use to insert an image into a cell?
            Thanks
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by viliobn View Post
              Hi everyone

I’ve a really big problem with my new BV 10 I have a tables with text and images and when I upload the page the images are not there. When I working on the program I can insert an image in to an every single sell but then when I scroll down the page they disappear. My domain is www.goldenchoiceproperties.com and the first page I have done with the new BV 10 is http://www.goldenchoiceproperties.com/romania/romania.html you can see in here haw many thing are missing compare to the what really should be. I try to make a new page from a scratch but without any success. I really need some help
              Thanks
              I have published several pages using BV9. I have downloaded 10. Will I be able to use BV9 to update/edit pages using webbuilder 9? What do I need to do to use BV 10? When I open Blue Voda it looks the same to me. Was there something else I needed to do? The Blue Voda 10 PDF tells me all the added new features, but I missed this. Can I have some clarification. Thanks loads http://dyoungca.org

Comment

Doriyou,
                It's considered bad form to interrupt a thread with a question not related to the original thread.

Once you have downloaded BV10 it replaces BV9 unless you installed BV10 in a different drive than your C drive.
                There should be no problem with you editing older pages with BV10.
                Click on "Help/About Blue Voda" in your BV web builder. The pop up will tell you which version you are using.
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Hi Terry Thanks to taking of your time to looked my problem. About your question I don’t thing so there are many ways to insert a tables but I’ll tell you how I do it.
                  • Click on the table icon
                  • Right click on the cell and select cell properties or only properties
                  • Then I browse an image and pres OK – that’s it

The thing is even when I try to do it I open a new page and insert only 1 table with an image when I scroll down the page the image from the sell disappear, when I scroll back up the page the image comes back.

Also when trying to make a new page from a template a small windows pops up saying an attempt was made to access Edit button past its end and it’s impossible to do even that

Comment

Your image is a jpeg/png/gif format?
                    Have you "previewed" the page even though you don't see the image in the cell?
                    If not, please do so.
                    CarbonTerry
                    Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                    Zone 5 Photo
                    My USMC

Comment

They are Gif frmat and yes I can see them in the preview but not when I publish it. Also I delete the program and downloaded it again but still the same.

Comment

Here's a test that I ran to see if there were any problems. None that I could see.

Could you publish a page for me to see?

Do you have hotlink protection enabled? If so, turn it off and check the page again.

CarbonTerry
                        Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                        Zone 5 Photo
                        My USMC

Comment

Hi Viliobn,
                          Apologies for not coming back to you earlier, but you were in good hands with Terry.
                          I have compared your pages and it seems like you have overcome your problem, unless you have manipulated it differently...?

Just remember that when you insert a picture as a cell background into a cell, the cell size MUST first be resized to the same size of the cell. (You can use pixresizer for that). Start with a small resize such as 100 pix wide and work from there. If you do not resixe the image, it will appear that it disappear when you scroll down.

Good luck.
                          Bless you
                          Tom

Comment

Hi guys

Thank you for your help and yes I found the way to fix that problem. I delete the program completely, then I got a new download link from BV and installed it again. Since I’ve done it everything is all right and even I can save the template I did not know that about the sells Tom but I’ll give it a try but anyway that happen only on the program and its all right when I publish the page.

Thanks again for your help guys

Comment

Working...
                            X