X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing after downloading new Bluevoda update

Hi!
    I have just downloaded the new version of bluevoda and opened my old pages in it, when I make changes and try to publish the changes are not showing. It says it has successfully published but is not showing up. One change I made was to use the new form wizard on my contact page and this won't publish either, in fact no change is working.
    Any help out there?

Jodie

Re: Problems Publishing after downloading new Bluevoda update

If, in fact, you have made changes to pages and Saved them properly before Publishing, then your pages have been duly Published but you most likely cannot see them on your end because you are looking at a page your browser has cached, and not the new page that is really there.

Be sure to hit "refresh" in your browser a few times quickly to reload the new page version. If it is being suttborn, hit refresh once and then F5 a few times in rapid succession to release the old browser cache.

You should now be able to view your "new" page. If not, you will need to clear out your browser cache file, which this link will instruct how to do >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...r-caching.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am having the same problem. I ran my cCleaner and cleared the cached, tried the F5 thing, but it ends up sending me to a page that says forbidden access or something.
      My website is www.blissfulsunshine.com, the page ...com/herbalteas.html should have the tea Specially Women instead of Women's Blend. Does anybody else see the change. If not, any other way to fix it. I double check my IP addess and its right.
      Thanks,
      Sunshine

Comment

I am having the same issue. my site http://www.kansascityconcrete.net works fine in firefox, but not in internet explorer. This site was built with the older version of bv and i recently downloaded the newer version because i was given a newer server ip to publish to. everything published fine, but there were many things such as pictures and other objects i created that weren't showing up after publishing and some pages it would give me a "forbidden" page.
        I have submitted a support ticket to see what i need to do to correct this issue and will post what i find out here because it looks like some of us are having the same issue.

Comment

I have tried to publish a few changes again, and have tried the F5 thing, I have cCleaner but still changes are not showing. don't think it has anything to do with caching thing cause publishing worked fine with V9 of BV, its only since downloading the new version that I have had probs.
          Any help would be good.

Jodie

Comment

One of the responses I got was to name my form "Contact_Form" instead of "Contact Form" this did get the error off of my pages, but many of my pages still show a "Forbidden" page in internet explorer

hope this helps anyone. i'm still trying to resolve my issue as well. i posted a support ticket, and was told to go here for help if anyone has any solutions or ideas please let me know.

Comment

Blissfull,
              Carefully check the page name and please republish.

Chaz,
              All pages work fine for me in IE.

Jodie,
              Need some URLs before we can attemp to help you.
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

I had the same problem, but I noticed my IP address in the cpanel had changed. So I changed the IP in BV publish options and the new pages I uploaded worked fine. And I also had the message that the upload previously was ok.

Adrian
                Adrian
                A-B Technology Group

Comment

Working...
                X