New site for children in Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site for children in Russian

All I welcome! It is my site devoted to Russian-speaking kiddies abroad. I have made design contrary to all canons. Please, I would like to know your opinions. It is my first work (many thanks to BlueVoda!) and only the beginning of the big project. Thank you!
    http://www.radost-la.org/

Re: New site for children in Russian

Hi buddy
    I found you website very beautiful, lot of colors and matched with children favorite colours. However i found that to open you website it took so long, may be ur pictures are heavy or something else. I found that it took 606 seconds to open your home page. May be u can reduce the size if u want, jus to be fast loading b.coz all your visitors might not have very very hight speed internet connection. Everything else is kool.
    Keep up the good work. I liked ur website very much.
    Regards
    Attraction Passes
    Adventure Travel
    Europe Train Pass
    www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

Hi Iravi,

I like the colors - it's made for children after all! lol
      - you should centre some of your pages. this avoid people having to scroll sideways
      - you also need to add (good) content in the pages so it gets more 'popular' with the SE's

Cheers,
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi saggi, hi nzbr!

Thank you for the response! I really apreciate your comments - they will help me to improve my website.
        Best regards!

Comment

Not a problem!
          Keep up with the good work.

Cheers,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

For me the load was fast, but I'm on broadband..Please tell me what it is about? Looks Great Too!
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very impressive. I like what you have done. the pages loaded alright for me, I a also on a very fast connection. Every thing looks very good. good Luck!!
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Many thanks for your opinion, Sharon Chajin and SAman!
                The idea of my site (I am a philologist) to provide Russian-speaking parents outside Russia with different language material for their children: video and audio classes and many other things (will be added).
                I am not an expert at all in web constructing, so step by step I have to learn myself how to do this.
                Now I came across a problem: I need to place on a single separate page a playlist (like buttons) of short audio files (about 30 of them in wma format). By clicking on any title of them they should play - there should be heard some talking, answers etc. Something like that: http://www.radost-la.org/radio.html
                So today I’ve been struggling with this problem all day long, but without any result.
                I will really appreciate any suggestion!
                Best regards!
                Irina.

Comment

Working...
                X