PDA

View Full Version : eBusinesSolutions

gueorgui
01-20-2006, 08:24 PM
i am consntantly working on and improoving my site, so please comment or suggest on the navigation, design, content, ease of use, loading time....

thanks

gueorgui
01-21-2006, 08:25 PM
folks

i posted a few threads and had no replies, i am sure there are many of you out there who can provide some constructive feedback on the design, the content, the navigation, ease of use......

thank you

VodaHost
01-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Actually out of your 21 posts..only one did not have any replies.
Your site is very clean, simple and easy to navigate.

gueorgui
01-21-2006, 09:15 PM
well.... i guess i have done the most important work, now i can focus on refining little details ...

Thank you *****!

VodaHost
01-21-2006, 09:17 PM
No worries mate...my pleasure.

Glenn
01-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Great site
1 thing that alot of people do is to put
RED text on a black background try it
with different colour text

Good luck

gueorgui
01-30-2006, 12:15 AM
thanx for the suggestion,

- i am choosing these bright colors to make it more bright since this particlular site is offering solutions, so I need to keep it in context, do the images bring a bright, itelligent, suffisticated feel to it?

- What do you find so great about it?

gueorgui
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
i have now revamped http://www.ebusinessolutions.ws,

i figured out another solution as I always do:)...........google lets you customise the scripts, isnt that great, you can taylour yor design the way you want, google rocks.

this image aslo speaks strongly that it is a solution oriented site and networking site at the same time so it blends in much better than the previous two bright faces.....what do you think?

your comments and suggestions are much appreciated!

wire_jp
02-04-2006, 02:43 AM
it is clean, loads quickly and professional looking.