Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Browser?

Hi,

The transitions selected in BlueVoda works in IE once you go to options > Advance and select "transitions"

Does anybody know how to activate the use of "Transitions" in Firefox?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Re: Firefox Browser?

I don't believe you can activate it. Some things don't work in FF that work in IE (And some things that work in FF that don't work in IE). I could be wrong... I just don't remember seeing any option to enable this. If FF does have the ability to display transitions, and it just isn't enabled by default, it will be in the FF config settings. Type

about:config

in the address bar in FF, and it will list all the settings you can change

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip,

I will try it out and see what happens.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Slimbrowser is also a Mozilla/OS-based product, but IMO it is superior to FireFox for many reasons, just one of which is that it will display transitions and other previously believed IE-only effects that FireFox will not.

PS: Still the definitive IE-type/Windows-oriented browser, Opera is still free and has more reliable features than FireFox ever will.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili,

Appreciate the feedback and information.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          State of Johor.

Comment

Hi Vasili,

You are right on Opera.

I like the auto indexing of my favourites in alphabeticall order and the look is so cool... as my grandson would say.

I can also view all the transitions and 3d images used in my webpages.

Thanks again.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
            X