First website need critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First website need critique

Just finished my first website. Have only to clean up the sitemap page.

All comments will be appreciated.
    Gracias, from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
    Pat
    P V WebSolutions

Re: First website need critique

Hello,

it is really nice that you creating your web page but I will be direct: this page for me leave not very good impression. I will try to explain:

1. Do it in the centre of page
    2. Text in the TOP is going to fast (I can not read it). Try do it slower and take another text type.
    3. You trying to play with many functions (example: opening page's with effects) but in my opinion the page is better then it is simple. Look into 2007 winner as best page of the world. Very simple, as for kids, but can can find all information.
    4. Background of the page: board. Maybe idea and not bad but try to find picture of better quality, because in my PC it looks not very nice.
    5. In the left side: many buttons but half of these buttons is without funcions :( Just delete empty buttons.
    6. Very big contrast between your background and pictures which is published. Try to find another way to show them.
    7. The text and backround is in the same colour line, it is not very good, you must take: example: black-wite, yellow-blue......
    8. And the most important thing: it is very good, that you truing to do it. Just include more your time, just look into good sites, turn on your imagine and you will do it

If you will have questions, you can write.

Comment

The site is of to a good start. You need to cut down on some of your pages theres a lot of empty space, you also got blank menu bars that will give you a 404 error you can always add later, and center the pages and center off your menu bars on top so they are evenly spaced out and then you will not have a wide gap on the left. Good luck with it.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

2Vasili> it was misstake, nothing more. I just tried to answer you and select not this button.

Comment

Thank you both! I am working on implementing your ideas!
          I will let you know when I am ready for more comments.......
          P V WebSolutions

Comment

your menu bar fonts are too small. i almost didn't see yr products.

Comment

Working...
            X