Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Redesign My Site

Hello

Just two weeks ago I started This site and I change some things on my sites and I would like you to tell me if you like them.

www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com

www.eazy123.com

I Thank you

John
    John Baranowski
    www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Re: I Redesign My Site

Hi, your off to a good start.
    Few things that might be worth a look at.
    Your pages are off center, seems like your building the site as it looks on your BV screen & should have started from the far left of the BV page. You have this also set up at 1200 wide & would save the side scrolling if it was just under 1000px wide.
    Quite a few of the images need optimizing to get the pages loading faster, IE: http://www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com/2.html took about 50secs to fully load.
    But like the colors & style.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Well your boston audio site is better still needs work some of your pages are untiled use key words or a keyword phase, you need menu bars on all your pages not just home page, on your direction page you have a map covering tex when you click on a link on installion page opens up another window keep it in the same window keep it uniformed. Your other site I won"t even talk about it.
      P.S. when you put up a thread use the same thread you used before if its on the same subject this is your second trea on these websites read the forum rules.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi, your off to a good start.
        Few things that might be worth a look at.
        Your pages are off center, seems like your building the site as it looks on your BV screen & should have started from the far left of the BV page. You have this also set up at 1200 wide & would save the side scrolling if it was just under 1000px wide.
        Quite a few of the images need optimizing to get the pages loading faster, IE: http://www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com/2.html took about 50secs to fully load.
        But like the colors & style.

Good luck.
        Chris
        Thank you for taking a look at my site , see that is what I am doing , I will have to work on that .
        Optimizing ? What is that and how do I use it .

Once again I thank you
        John
        John Baranowski

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
          Well your boston audio site is better still needs work some of your pages are untiled use key words or a keyword phase, you need menu bars on all your pages not just home page, on your direction page you have a map covering tex when you click on a link on installion page opens up another window keep it in the same window keep it uniformed. Your other site I won"t even talk about it.
          P.S. when you put up a thread use the same thread you used before if its on the same subject this is your second trea on these websites read the forum rules.
          Hello Joe

Ok I will fix that stuff, I am now just starting mate tags , I am a little losts but I am working on

Sorry about post again I still don't know how to use the form the write way but I am getting better and I lost my post but I just found out how I can look them up so I should be better for now on.

Once again Joe thank you
          John Baranowski

Comment

Originally posted by john221522 View Post
            Chris
            Thank you for taking a look at my site , see that is what I am doing , I will have to work on that .
            Optimizing ? What is that and how do I use it .

Once again I thank you
            John
            Optimizing ? Just to get things running faster for your web pages. What you need to do is run quite a few of your images through a resizer to get the KB's down.
            Having images that are heavy in KB's is like putting 50 bags of cement in your car. It will still go, but very slowly.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

...and you also need more content on your eazy123.com site if you want to appear in the SE's.

Cheers,
              N Z B R
              t o u r s
              New Zealand Tours
              Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
              Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
              Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
              Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Optimizing ? Just to get things running faster for your web pages. What you need to do is run quite a few of your images through a resizer to get the KB's down.
                Having images that are heavy in KB's is like putting 50 bags of cement in your car. It will still go, but very slowly.
                I under stand what your saying but how would I do that take some picture off ?
                John Baranowski

Comment

Originally posted by nzbr View Post
                  ...and you also need more content on your eazy123.com site if you want to appear in the SE's.

Cheers,
                  Is More content the better? where really not much to write about unless I try to use all the keywords in a sentence Could I do that ? Is that what they look for ? Do you like the site I am unsure about it , I am working on a new (index) sale page now, I am going to take the middle page out and A new way to display the add too, I have been working on it non-stop Just to get the old one off but I am not sure about the new one too so I been working on the add pages. Could you go to my new one that I am making and tell me what you think before I finish it . I thank I got my meta tags write but I am Unsure , I think I just need to slow down and think out my site then build it but t just come to me when I am working on some thing. www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com/2215.html that is were its at for now I like to see it online so I can make my change. thank you
                  John Baranowski

Comment

Originally posted by john221522 View Post
                    I under stand what your saying but how would I do that take some picture off ?
                    Hi, these links might help.
                    Using PIXresizer - Image/Photo Tips
                    Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, these links might help.
                      Using PIXresizer - Image/Photo Tips
                      Chis
                      I want to thank you again for all you great help and your support , yes that helped me under stand and I well make sure I read it over and over to make use I am going write .

Once again Chris Thank you for your time !
                      Have a great day !
                      John Baranowski

Comment

Good luck.
                        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You have a good start. both sites are too wide. the scrolling back and forth is annoying. I agree with what has already been said. On the boston site, make the basic home page your template, with the link buttons and info that should be on every page. then when that is created as a template you can use it as a base to make your other pages, so you always have the buttons ans links and other stuff on it, and add what you need to before saving and publishing it as another named page. Chris is right too, the pics need to be worked on. Good Luck!!
                          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                            You have a good start. both sites are too wide. the scrolling back and forth is annoying. I agree with what has already been said. On the Boston site, make the basic home page your template, with the link buttons and info that should be on every page. then when that is created as a template you can use it as a base to make your other pages, so you always have the buttons ans links and other stuff on it, and add what you need to before saving and publishing it as another named page. Chris is right too, the pics need to be worked on. Good Luck!!
                            Ok , I have been work on www.eazy123.com I made a plan and now I am going to work the plan then I am going to get back to the b.a.d site , But how can I make 2 sites not the way I did but the write way so I can have to index . Like right now I have www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com and I when to go ***** and got another domain name so I could use it as www.eazy123.com now that's link to www.bostonaudiodesignonline.com/badolm.html so I gust what I am Try to say is how can I get them bye them self's unsed of the way I did it

I think you for your time

If you got the time I just uploaded the new www.eazy123.com page tonight and I think you will like that better I made it smaller and I use some other tool I haven't use in the past so I hope you like it and once again I think you

John
                            John Baranowski

Comment

John, I looked at your new eazy123 site. It still is more than 1000 wide so your border doesn't show on the right, without scrolling. it is better though. One more thing I noticed right off. You need to reread, and reread again your text.
                              Hello and thank you for stopping by. This is my website and at this website you should find anything you need. If it is not here then I am working on it . I would like you to think of my site as a big great (big, or great big)Sunday Paper , With all the great shopping adds . Well this site has a lot of that and I am going to be setting up an info site too ! We all need a good site that has great info . So what brings you to my site today? , a(A)re you looking to do little shopping but don't know what you want or need. ,Take a look around and maybe you will find it . Do you want to play some old school Arcade Games, well I ('ve got, or have) got five to pick from and I play them too., I like the older games just as much as I like the new games, I gust(guess) it all depends on my mood. Well I hope you find with(what) you need and I am getting back to work on my site so I can make it bigger and big er and more help full as well , Just now there just a lot of adds but that how I get paid ,So the more the better . All add are good it just depents on the add and what it is your looking for. On the web there a lot that's . My girl friend bought some make up stuff that she spent 20 dollar and she got a lot of items, well she like it. It was from e.l.f make up for a buck . I bought a game for iwin for 10 bucks and I like that ! Well I gust their something here for everyone and I hope you keep come back and shop from my site ,instead of shopping right at there site , this way I will get my 1% and you will still get you're great deal and we are happy together. well I got to go how but I will write you something new in a few weeks I am not going to spell check this so I sorry for the miss spell of the words .

You get the idea!!!
                              I realize you put a disclaimer at the bottom but this is really bad.
                              Good Luck!!
                              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                              X