Hpyerlinking pictures and texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hpyerlinking pictures and texts

ok i tried to link a page i had made, which was saved as "englandequipment" to a picture of an england flag on my website under the URL www.northoakvillesoccer.com/englandequipment.html (my sites URL is www.northoakvillesoccer.com )yet the link doesnt work. it doesnt even showthe picture as being a link wen u view it on the web wat may be going wrong??? i tried the same with the text and got the same result if possible email me the answer at brooksgreg********.com thnx

Re: Hpyerlinking pictures and texts

Originally posted by soccer11
    ok i tried to link a page i had made, which was saved as "englandequipment" to a picture of an england flag on my website under the URL www.northoakvillesoccer.com/englandequipment.html (my sites URL is www.northoakvillesoccer.com )yet the link doesnt work. it doesnt even showthe picture as being a link wen u view it on the web wat may be going wrong??? i tried the same with the text and got the same result if possible email me the answer at brooksgreg********.com thnx
    Communication should be on the forum for others to be able to make experience too. However, i can't find either the page or the flag on your home page. Please give us instruction on where do we find your link so we can check it out.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Hyperlinking pictures and texts

sorry i didnt realize but is really frustrating anyways go into my sit (www.northoakvillesoccer.com) and go to the *******s link u'll find the england flag there i waned to link ithat pic and the writing below it to a page that i have save but i cant figure it out thanks alot for the help

Comment

sorry i didnt realize but is really frustrating anyways go into my sit (www.northoakvillesoccer.com) and go to the *******s link u'll find the england flag there i waned to link ithat pic and the writing below it to a page that i have save but i cant figure it out thanks alot for the help
        For some reason I can't import your page into my BV to see what's going on. It works when importing th HTML code but it should work directly. However, let's try to do things from the beggining:

in BV click on the english flag. Then right click ans select Object Properties. When the Properties window opens up, click on Link and type in your page URL. Test the page. Will see from there on
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I also thought of another thing: did you use a table to arrange the flag pictures? and had the pictures inserted as backgound images ? If so, you won't be able to link them Background images can't be linked
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X