JPEG Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPEG Problem

When I insert a jpg of my logo (designed on Adobe Illustrator) the image doesn't show up when I preview the page. I get the broken image icon where it should be? All other jpeg images display ok pics & graphics. What's wrong with my logo? I haven't published the site yet.

Re: JPEG Problem

When you say broken. Do you mean when all you get is a liitle red cross. You usally get this when the image can't be found, in your case a pathway back to where the image is stored on your PC.

Since inserting the image into BV, have you moved the image from one folder on your pc to another?

If you have remove it from the BV page and re-insert it.

Regards

Darren

Comment

If the name is exceptionally long, or there is a space or an 'illegal" symbol in the name you can have problems.
      Rename it with a short accurate description of the photo an try again. Double check that it is a jpeg.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Thanks for both your responses. The file name is short and contains no illegal symbols.

What I'm refering to, the broken icon is the icon that shows in a webpage when the image doesn't load. It looks like a very small dog eared page in the upper left corner. It has 2 small blue circles & a red triangle within it. It displays as torn or broken in my preview.

Site still unpublished
        risingsunenergyalternatives.com

Comment

hmmm ... if the image is a .jpg or a .gif and you use the insert image tool on your blue voda page, the image should show ..

It would help if you at least uploaded the image here for us to have a look .. you can put it in your post as an attachment ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What is the full name of the image?
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

We figured it out. The file colors weren't formatted to RGB so they would be web compatible. Thanks to both of you for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X