Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

Hi There,

I am wondering if i can upload templates (not purchaed through BlueVoda) and make the changes here etc? I found a template i love - but unfortunately it's not with bluevoda...

Can anyone help?

Re: Templates

where are you looking to use the templete? please put link.

Comment

Re: Templates

The zipped folder you received upon download contains a .txt file which contains all the installation and basic customization instructions you should need to use the product.

Additionally, most Providers have a Support Forum available for you to find common answers and techniques to make using their product easier. Also check to see if they have other Support available (chat, email, telephone, etc.).

Important thing here is that they (wherever you got the template from) are the ones you should be seeking support from, not the VodaTalk forums: not only is it a 3rd party product, but generally all support herein is reserved for VodaHost client issues and Blue Voda related peer-to-peer solutions.

Blue Voda is not capable of "editing" templates (other than to be used to create web pages utilizing templates or images and elements), as it is an independent web builder (formatted in Unicode), so it is completely unlike Dreamweaver or even Photoshop.
      If you need software to edit your template (say it is a Flash-based template), if you Google "free flash editor" you will find a lot of easy to learn and use tools to make things a lot easier. Same thing goes for other tools that you may not have yourself: try to find a free substitute, even if it only does a few of the things the normal program does, if it does what you need it to for free, you can't complain!

*If you cannot find the right kind of support, or simply are not up to installing or customizing your templateyourself, you can turn to Pro Webs Unlimited for reliable and affordable results.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X