error 12163

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error 12163

Hi, I have been publishing my pages with the new server ip which has been fine however for some reason today I am getting a message with error 12163.
    Does anybody know what this means? I have checked that I am using the correct server ip and all is same so not sure why it is coming up with this now. Thank you in advance, Leanne

Re: error 12163

ERROR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
    The Internet connection has been lost.

Try again, and you may wish to assure yourself optimal connection prior.
    Typical if using wireless: you should shut down, disconnect your router for at least 1 minute, reconnect, and then re-boot your system.

Remember, Blue Voda is now in version 10 based on a Unicode format, so this thread has some useful info about Error Messages and a "lingering" issue, but the resolutions have evolved >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ubleshoot.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post

Typical if using wireless: you should shut down, disconnect your router for at least 1 minute, reconnect, and then re-boot your system.

Remember, Blue Voda is now in version 10 based on a Unicode format, so this thread has some useful info about Error Messages and a "lingering" issue, but the resolutions have evolved >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ubleshoot.html

Mmmm not sure if that one is the problem. Have come off and come back on and internet is working fine for everything else, just not here for publishing! It's got me stuck :(

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post

Buggar if I know what, but I did a system restore and it has fixed it.
        Computers!! They are such funny things

Thank you :)

Comment

Originally posted by willows View Post
          Hi, I have been publishing my pages with the new server ip which has been fine however for some reason today I am getting a message with error 12163.
          Does anybody know what this means? I have checked that I am using the correct server ip and all is same so not sure why it is coming up with this now. Thank you in advance, Leanne

hello, i've been having the exact same problem, error 12163, tried whatever was suggested anywhere with no result..all my ip, un, and pw are correct..tried publishing many times in a row (maybe 100 x!)..it s suppose to coorect itself? it s been already over 24 hrs..pls help!

Comment

Did anyone ever figure this one out?

hello, i've been having the exact same problem, error 12163, tried whatever was suggested anywhere with no result..all my ip, un, and pw are correct..tried publishing many times in a row (maybe 100 x!)..it s suppose to coorect itself? it s been already over 24 hrs..pls help! a year of publishing, suddenly Poof... error 12163 "internet exception error
            12163" tried to publish pages unchanged and they would not publish either.

My story gets a little stranger... My Horde email opened mouse sized and in Arabic???? Figured out how to maximize, but can't get it to read in English.

Comment

Put in a support ticket. Usually its your firewall, could be you tried so many times you have now been blocked. Ask them to check that you are not blocked, and to check your account concerning the Arabic email.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X