• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new website - please review

just finished my site - any feedback would be appreciated

www.pickeringtonguide.com

Thank you.

Re: My new website - please review

Well all that I can say your off to a great start just some minor adjustments. First you need to center your pages, I would put the voda banner towards te bottom of te page you want your customers to look at your site out of the gate, got to name your pages different use a keyword or keyword phase your submit advent page needs adjustments lot of empty space then towards the bottom of that page your links are way off the site. Other than that well done.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi Joe,

Very nicely done. The only comment is the flower pollen image is over stretched and does not look *****.

It is better to use a larger image and reduce the size to fit than to use a smaller image and overstretch it.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi

Looks wonderful!
        The elements and colours all work together.

Am assuming the picture of the flower will go as soon as you get advertising for that spot - just ensure that whatever images you put there have a much better resolution.

As said above, the site needs centering (tick the 'centre in browser' button in Page Properties on every page of your site.)

Comment

WOW! I would say for a first website, you have a done a grand job......
          only critique would be the same as above.. Thanks for submitting
          P V WebSolutions

Comment

Looks great. Some minor adjusting that's already been mentioned. Good luck with it.

Darren

Comment

I think it looks pretty good. A couple things I think would make it look more professional would be to use the same font and font size throughout the site, Have the headers one size, content another, and so-on. Logo's and graphics are excused.

The titles in the Nav buttons should be uniform, either Capitalize the 1st letter of each title, or don't.

One last thing, and this is just one of my personal preferences. I'm a big fan of the Full align (Justify in BV) for content. It makes everything look more clean and magaziney.

As far as anything else, I think everything was mentioned earlier.
              BeauxArtsFair.com
              ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
              GlassIllusions.net

Comment

Very well done!! Looks like you have gone back and centered the pages. Was it intentional to alternate the capital letters on your link buttons at the top. as mentioned above? When you have some more advertisers locally then you could move the Voda host link to the bottom, that spot is prime space for a big advertiser. Good Luck!!!!
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hey Great Job, Site is looking fantastic.

As someone has said I would use a capital to start the Nav Bar Headings.

Well done so far.
                  Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
                  X