woodsideguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodsideguy

Hello, let me state that I am a newbie at this, first attempt and new customer. I have most of the site up but having a real difficult time with my comment page and form submission. Behind my template I get some program language and the form submission does not work either. I have watched the tutorials dozens of times, read the forums, deleted the page from file mgr, FTP, redone and published, cried, cursed and prayed but all with the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance. www.whoaretheyreally.com

Re: woodsideguy

it looks like your link is comment. did you save the page as comment. did you publish the page. are you using the form wizard to build your form, if so you should have save this page as a php extension. if you saved it as a php extension, then your link should be comment/php
    hope this helps,
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

mrmagoo144,

Thank you for the reply. I made the form with form manager(survey form edited). When I go to save page it only gives me the bvp option. Forms properties I have 'Use buit in PHP'.....checked. On the tabs menu I have
      www.domain.com/comments.php and the target as blank. I then save page and publish but still the same results. Do I have to out domain/comments.php on all the buttons or just the comment page? In my FTP it shows as comments php and there is no comments html.

I really do appreciate the help.

Thankyou,
      woodsideguy ( Pat)

Comment

on all links you need to have the php extension
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X