Pay per click on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay per click on my site

Does anybody know if it is possible to program a website designed in blue voda so that i can charge my advertisers a pay per click fee when a customer hits the relevant button to send them through to my advertisers website? I envisage them having a credit on their account, a bit like google pay per click? Can anyone help - im new to all this?

Re: Pay per click on my site

Couldn't you do that with Google AdSence?
    -Zachary
    www.pebblecrossing.com
    Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Originally posted by victorianicola View Post
      Does anybody know if it is possible to program a website designed in blue voda so that i can charge my advertisers a pay per click fee when a customer hits the relevant button to send them through to my advertisers website? I envisage them having a credit on their account, a bit like google pay per click? Can anyone help - im new to all this?
      Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) is a script available for VodaHost customers to use on their websites (does not have to be Blue Voda created, but works great with BV) that will allow you to have a fully featured "affiliate program" that will track activity and pay commissions according to how you configure your program to be: PPC is one of the optons you may elect to enable, and this program has more features than you could desire. Learn More About PAP Features HERE - Remember, It Is FREE Via VodaHost Only

You can get PAP from VodaHost if you either access the Treasure Chest, or Submit Your Request (which is asking for the Treasure Chest Password if you do not have it stored --- came with your Confirmation Email) to Support.
      *Also, for a modest fee ($30) VodaHost Support will actually install it for you, and thus eliminate any possible errors that may come by being unfamiliar with how to properly install a script onto your account/website.

Originally posted by vidalcarmen View Post
      Couldn't you do that with Google AdSence?
      NO
      AdSense is an "outbound" affiliate link system. How could this be logically considered as an approach??
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for this, but just to clarify - I want to set my site up so that i host a manufacturers product, the customer then reads about it! if he likes it he will click BUY HERE and this will direct him straight through to the manufacturers web site to buy. I will then charge the manufacturer a pay per click charge for sending through the customer. (By the manufacturer holding credits and the fee automatically being deducted) Is the option you have given me capable of running these type of transactions?

Comment

I keep getting kicked off and my posts get lost, so I will re-compose and post via cable later today....it IS possible, but your situation requires a certain formatting of the program, and is somewhat detailed to explain (thus a later, longer post).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You mean like Amazon.com affiliate program?
            -Zachary
            www.pebblecrossing.com
            Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Wouldnt it be simpler for them to assign you an affiliate code and you simply embed that code as part of the link?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X