Phpbb problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpbb problem

Good morning everyone, I am having a slight problemo...

I added a new website to my package and I made it a forum only website and last night, I was setting up the style/theme, rankings, and everything else and I said, DANG, I am on a role!

So, I took a rest after my good nights work and today I came on with an idea maybe I should have a website along with a forum...

So I decided, I will do that.. I fiddled with the settings and all and I changed my mind once again and said, I just want a forum...

After all this fiddiling I did it big time this time...
    Ok, Well I did do one smart thing and I backed up my nights work so theres no problem restoring it but there is a slightly bigger problem...

I tryed to login to my forum and when I try to login it says I am logged in but I cant view any topics, So I asked someone else and they got the same thing, So I decided to delete the two forums, Make a new forum and just restore the database only loosing one member which I know personally so he can join once again easily.

Ok, So my problem is when I went to delete the forum it said read this before deleting, So I clicked it and it said :
    Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/trickfu/public_html/runetap/prepare_removal.php on line 22

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/trickfu/public_html/runetap/prepare_removal.php on line 22

about 10 times, Then at the end it said: Operation completed. Close this window and proceed with removal.

So, I back out, And go to remove the forum and I click it, And the hourglass shows up for about a second and thats it, The forum doesn't delete or anything...

I need some assistance please, I would be grateful if someone can help me on why isn't it deleting?

-Thank you very much,
    SlodY

Re: Phpbb problem

Please submit a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X