"images not found" on my pages of Blu Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "images not found" on my pages of Blu Voda

I recently purchased a new computer. It seems I transferred all of the necessary files for Blue Voda, but when I open my pages via the program none of the images show. The outlines are there but the images are not (if that makes sense??); I checked FTP manger and the images are all in there and they show up on my website as well. www.thelogoemporium.com But it makes it kind of difficult to amend the pages when you can't see what images you are working with. Also, the logo element I use at the top of the page with my website name does not show up on the web page, but id does show up on the program page but without text in it. Any suggestions? Maybe I didn't transfer all of the proper files??

PS... I also have another website and am having the same issue with my program pages, but the web site is fine. www.castinegolf.com

any help or suggestions are much appreciated. Diana

Re: "images not found" on my pages of Blu Voda

Whenever you transfer bv files you must keep the files of the images as well. Even with a transfer you will still have to put the images or pictures back on your pages. If those pages are already published those images are still on the website you will just have to reinsert them back on your files.
    Last edited by jkadin; 06-21-2008, 04:44 PM. Reason: left of words
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: "images not found" on my pages of Blu Voda

Hi,

Goto CPanel and select "Backups" and download the full logs to your pc.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X