Help requested with site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help requested with site

Hey, guys! I had my site completely up and running beautifully at one point. But, now I have had the brilliant idea that the reason my sales were non-existent is because I need to sweeten the pot, so to speak.. I offer a digital ebook for sale for download and now I am wanting to pair a purchase of the ebook with a free gift of another smaller ebook. This is where I am lost. I use Virtual Vault to protect my work and I had linked the disguised URL through PayPal so it can't be seen. Now to add a second URL just doesn't seem possible.

So, here's my question...

Can I create a file (or link or something) in cpanel that contains both pdf ebooks in one place with only one URL that can be accessed via PayPal and thru Virtual Vault?

I hope somebody understands this...... :]

Re: Help requested with site

Hi .... you could bundle up your books into a zipped file and then use the one link for download ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you very much, LadyEye! I will try that. I knew the solution would be something simple. Too much thinking going on on my end!

Comment

Originally posted by Axeman View Post
        Thank you very much, LadyEye! I will try that. I knew the solution would be something simple. Too much thinking going on on my end!
        Ah you're welcome, that's right .. it's blue voda overload, lol .. the possibilities and creations are endless .. there's just so much!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X