Form Help Is Needed and Appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Help Is Needed and Appreciated

For some reason my "before tag" HTML was erased in my contact us form. Now we receive only the form name and "submit" without any of the vital customer contact information. I recently downloaded the BV updated version and utulized the form wizard, however, it will not display on the site. It says it published but the old page still appears. Please help!!! My URL is www.egstratt.com. Thank you to anyone who can assist me. I must be getting old or something...

Re: Form Help Is Needed and Appreciated

Please note that when you use the new built in form processor, the page SHOULD be published as php. Accordingly you should change your menus to point to the page "contact.php" instead of "contact.html"
    However, i strangely found also a "contact_us.php" page with no form in it! in http://www.egstratt.com/contact_us.php

Please note that you have also pasted the php code inside your "contact_us" page. Delete it from there and paste it in the "thankyou" page. if it has disappeared as you say.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X