Lawyers and Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers and Doctors

Lawyer: So, Doctor, you determined that a gunshot wound was the cause of death of the patient?
    Doctor: That's correct.
    Lawyer: Did you examine the patient when he came to the emergency room?
    Doctor: No, I performed the autopsy.
    Lawyer: OK, were you aware of his vital signs while he was at thehospital?
    Doctor: He came into the emergency room in shock and died in the emergency room a short time after arriving.
    Lawyer: Did you pronounce him dead at that time?
    Doctor: No, I am the pathologist who performed the autopsy. I was not involved with the patient initially.
    Lawyer: Well, are you even sure, then, that he died in the emergencyroom?
    Doctor: That is what the records indicate.
    Lawyer: But if you weren't there, how could you have pronounced him dead, having not seen or physically examined the patient at that time?
    Doctor: The autopsy showed massive hemorrhage into the chest, and that was the cause of death.
    Lawyer: I understand that, but you were not actually present to examine the patient and pronounce him dead, isn't that right?
    Doctor: No, sir, I did not see the patient or actually pronounce him dead, but I did perform an autopsy and right now his brain is in a jar over at the county morgue. As for the rest of the patient, for all I know, he could be out practicing law somewhere.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X