Page headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page headers

I have built and published several pages on certain template and when I added new pages with the same temp but wrote in an different header all of the pages, meaning the former ones, are now showing the new header
    www.limpopo-nsk.ru
    why does it happen? is it the way I named the pages or the way I stored them in the public_html directory?

Vic

Re: Page headers

Originally posted by raven520 View Post
    I have built and published several pages on certain template and when I added new pages with the same temp but wrote in an different header all of the pages, meaning the former ones, are now showing the new header
    www.limpopo-nsk.ru
    why does it happen? is it the way I named the pages or the way I stored them in the public_html directory?

Vic
    i vic
    you need to re new the box you put the header in, as a template will add new text to all your pages!
    hope this helps
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

You have probably creted the new pages using the "Save As" feature. When doing so, the header ( i suppose is the BV Logo ?) , which is published as an image, has the SAME name for all pages, new and old. So even when you recall the old pages, the new header appears.

I can provide a solution if you explain how this header is made.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So it means I have to simply creat a new header from scratch for the new pages?

Comment

Yes, but you also have to publish the old pages again, because, at this point, the Old header has been overwritten
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X