Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Not Updating Properly

Hi,

I have noticed several people on this forum having some updating issues w/ their website. I have looked at several of them, and none seem to have my specific problem, and the solutions I have seen have already been attempted (ie, clearing browser/cache, F5, restarting computer, etc.). I, too, have tried all of these numerous times today w/ no luck. The specific problem I am having right now is on this page to my website: www.lindeneaubiz.com/business_mag.html. On this page, I am unable to update the "Click Here for More Information" link in the upper righthand corner, and also in the lower center/right of the page (in the orange circle). On the website builder, all appears to be input correctly, and when I select the "preview in broweser" option, everything updates and works perfectly. My husband tried this on his computer as well, and there appears to be no link behind the "Click Here for More Information" (so it is not updating on his computer either. I am puzzled and baffled, and I need this updated in the next 48 hours due to a promotion we are running. Please let me know what else to try or do to get this page updated. Thanks!

Re: Website Not Updating Properly

I looked at the top right hand corner one and there is a link next to the e in 'more' above 'click here' and below 'information' but not actually on the text itself.

What I do if the text is part of the header, which seems to be the case, I put an image over it, set the hyperlink properties and make the image transparent, with no border.

Hope this helps

Darren

Comment

I think the bigger problem here is that this page is not updating properly. I have now just tried to remove the "Click Here for More Information" text, and this will not update either. In addition, there is a text line underneath the pricing chart that reads, "any qty over 250 = $2.00" and IT SHOULD be reading "any qty over 500 = $3.00". I cannot get this line to update either. Very puzzling and I don't know where to go from here.

Comment

Disregard -- I figured it out. It had to do w/ a folder/file problem I had w/ this page. It's FIXED!!

Comment

Working...
        X