Using soholaunch and bluevoda at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using soholaunch and bluevoda at the same time

this is the case. I have been working on my site with bluvoda for the past month. I am about to sign up and publish it. what i need to know is since i can have multiple websites on one account. can i have one website that is built with bluevoda and another one built with soholaunch?

Re: Using soholaunch and bluevoda at the same time

Yes, you can use both BV and Soho on a single account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, Ok, I'm totally new.
      I love the blue Voda, and want to use it to build my website. Now, Can I build my website in blue voda and link it to the shopping cart feature in Soho? I see it as two websites, just linked. If so how do I do that? I really don't understand all of the tech aspects of php and html.(that's why I like blue voda...I told you I was new.) but in my head it seems easy, but again I don't know.
      Thanks for any help

Comment

Originally posted by diver
        Hi, Ok, I'm totally new.
        I love the blue Voda, and want to use it to build my website. Now, Can I build my website in blue voda and link it to the shopping cart feature in Soho? I see it as two websites, just linked. If so how do I do that? I really don't understand all of the tech aspects of php and html.(that's why I like blue voda...I told you I was new.) but in my head it seems easy, but again I don't know.
        Thanks for any help
        First install Soho. Then go on and build pages in Soho and in BV. You can link them with hyperlinks. The only problem that i can think of is that whilste Soho allows for internal pages links, you will have to link the BV pages giving the full URLs, because Soho can't see them as pages of the same site.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I already have a Blue Voda Site published, Would it be better,at this Point(... to go with a NEW account and get a Free Domain Name, take advntage with the new Secure Software, and get the free Install?
          I want to build a e-commerce site, to resell software. Obviously, things will change, but All Links will direct traffic to the Seller's site, where they are set up for Secure Connectionfor the customer to pay.

Jim

Comment

If you want to set up an E-commerce site, i would highly reccomend a totaly new account and a SSL cert
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Giorgio;
              Thanks.
              I did order a New Account with SSL.

Good Suggestion.

Jim

Comment

bump
                Originally posted by navaldesign
                First install Soho. Then go on and build pages in Soho and in BV. You can link them with hyperlinks. The only problem that i can think of is that whilste Soho allows for internal pages links, you will have to link the BV pages giving the full URLs, because Soho can't see them as pages of the same site.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

bumping high profile
                  Originally posted by navaldesign

Comment

bump

Comment

Hello all, I am in the same case as nitehawk58, I already have a web site (www.dgwaves.com) and now I just want to sell some services like online curses. My question is, could I use Soho to create my shopping cart under the same URL I have my Bluevoda site, I mean linked at www.dgwaves.com/shoppingcart.html/ , please help me. Thanks.

Comment

Yes you can. First create a subdomain in your site, called "shoppingcart". Then install Soho in this subdomain. Use Soho to create your cart. Create a link from your BV site to the soho cart. Make sure to have also some kind of link from the cart back to your BV site.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I just got bv today. I haven't even really started working with it yet. What I really need is a site to sell my jewelry on. Should I start with the voda and then add the soho???? or just get the soho? We don't have our small business liscence yet so it will be awhile before I can sell anything anyways but I wanted to get working...

Comment

you just posted this same question in another thread....see answer there.

edited: sorry...didn't mean to sound "mean"....gosh, what's happening to me?
                            still working on website!

Comment

lol I know I just wasn't sure if this thread was "dead" or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X